NDPERS Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to permanent employees of the State of North Dakota and their covered dependents.
- Your agency selects your EAP provider each biennium.
- The employer pays a monthly premium to NDPERS. There is not an employee contribution.
- The EAP provides confidential, voluntary, short-term assessment and counseling sessions for employees and families experiencing life problems of any kind. Proper referrals will be made if more extensive counseling is needed or further counseling is needed, and the number of personal counseling sessions is exhausted.
- The EAP also provides:
- Intervention, assessment, referral, and ongoing consultation with supervisors or employees regarding problems in the work place.
- Consultation and case management regarding challenging work site problems such as: harassment, conflict resolution, violence, critical incidents, work performance and change.
- Educational programs including training of State supervisory personnel on the use of EAP services and employee seminars.
|EAP Provider||Phone Number||Additional Information|
|The Village EAP||
|CHI-St. Alexius EAP||
|Live Well Solutions EAP||
|eni NexGen EAP||