Skip to main content
Highway Patrol Retirement Plan
- You are eligible for this plan if you are a member of the Highway Patrol, including the superintendent and assistant superintendent.
- Every month you contribute to your NDPERS retirement plan, you earn service credit.
- Your lifetime, monthly benefit is calculated based on a formula.
- You may elect to purchase service credit to increase your future monthly retirement benefit.
- If you become permanently disabled while actively contributing, your retirement plan includes a disability option.
- In the event of a divorce, please review the Qualified Domestic Relations Order for additional information.