Skip to main content

Enroll, Change, or Leave NDPERS Plans

A newly eligible employee may enroll in the NDPERS plans by utilizing PERSLink Member Self Service (MSS) or by completing the various plan enrollment forms found in the New Hire Kit and Forms.

Upon notification from your employer, NDPERS will send you information regarding the NDPERS benefits in which you were enrolled. It is your responsibility to notify NDPERS of your elections related to retirement and/or the insurance plans.

The following kits are available to make these elections:

If you are transferring your employment to another NDPERS covered employer, a Notice of Transfer Kit and Forms must be completed.