Service credit you may have earned in other North Dakota state sponsored retirement plans can be combined with your NDPERS credit for vesting purposes or achieving the “Rule”. Eligibility for retirement benefits (vesting and meeting the “Rule”) will be based on the length of service in all plans in which you have an account.
- State Law Enforcement Retirement System (NDPERS)
- Judicial Retirement System (NDPERS)
- Highway Patrol Retirement System (NDHPRS)
- Teachers Fund for Retirement (NDTFFR)
- Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association (TIAA) (through North Dakota University System only)
If you have questions, contact NDPERS.