ADP Flex Acquisition by Wage Works
Posted 6/06/17 (Tue)
On November 28, 2016, WageWorks finalized the acquisition of ADP’s Consumer Health and Spending Account (CHSA) business. The acquisition includes the administration of Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) such as the NDPERS FlexComp account.
What does this mean for you?
- You will see the new WageWorks branding on websites, communications, documents and forms.
- You will continue to have full account access and visibility through the My Spending Account website.
- At this time, there will be no changes in how you contact customer service, access your spending account information or submit claims and card substantiation, if applicable.
NDPERS will keep you informed as changes or updates occur. Access the FAQs on this transition.
Who is WageWorks?
- Industry leader in administering consumer-directed benefits (CDBs).
- Solely dedicated to administering CDBs, including pre-tax spending accounts, such as FSAs for health and dependent care.
- Offices in major locations throughout the United States.
Questions? If you need additional assistance, contact your Participant Solution Center at 1-800-336-1881. A representative can assist you with any questions about online account information, website navigation, account balance(s), transaction history and more. Representatives are available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., Eastern Time, excluding holidays.