Member Services Representative Job Opening
Posted 3/28/18 (Wed)
NDPERS is looking for a Member Services Representative to join our team. Complete the application by April 12, 2018.
Summary of Work
- Provide courteous, prompt and accurate responses to ND Public Employees Retirement System (NDPERS) members’ telephone, online and e-mail inquiries or transfer call to appropriate staff.
- Document and maintain tickets on all member contacts.
- Greet members and direct to appropriate staff.
- Access database records and interpret the information to respond to inquiries.
- Assess member needs and research and respond to member inquiries by phone and written correspondence.
- Maintain working knowledge of all benefit plans administered by NDPERS and all agency policies and rules.
- Audit member database records for accuracy.
- Must work independently and produce accurate results.
This job posting is closed.