Redeem your 2019 wellness benefit
Posted 12/11/19 (Wed)
Complete your health assessment by December 29 and gain access to the Dakota Wellness portal. Through the portal, you have access to free health and wellness programs, activities, information, and support. You also have the opportunity to earn up to $250 in incentives!
- What you could do with more energy, better focus, and an improved mood.
- What you could do with $250. (Or $500 with a covered spouse!)
Don’t delay—time is running out. Complete your health assessment and receive 2,500 wellness points right away. Then, start earning more points by participating in the programs and activities available on the wellness portal.
Prevention pays off with Annual Doctor and Dentist Visits. The visits are worth 5,000 and 2,500 points, respectively. Login to the wellness portal and check off your completion today!
LET’S GET THIS DONE BEFORE THE NEW YEAR. It’s easy!
- Log in to your account at sanfordhealthplan.com/memberlogin.
- Select the “Insurance” tab.
- Click “Portals and Links".
- Select "Wellness Portal".
It can take up to 3 days to gain access to the wellness portal after creating an account for the first time. Once you have access, you will be directed to the health assessment.
Complete your health assessment by December 29
- Earn 2,500 wellness points for completing the health assessment.
- The health assessment typically takes just 10 minutes.
- Your personal information is completely confidential.
- If you don’t have all of your “vitals” information, you can skip those fields.
Now that you have wellness points, be sure to close out the year by redeeming them before December 31.
Questions? Call (800) 499-3416 or email NDPERSwellness@sanfordhealthplan.com
Don’t forget! A new 2020 NDPERS Wellness benefit begins on January 1. You are required to take a Health Risk Assessment every calendar year to be able to redeem your wellness points or receive fitness center reimbursements. Don’t delay, take your health risk assessment this January.