Dakota Retiree Plan (Medicare)
- The Dakota Retiree Plan carrier is Sanford Health Plan.
- The plan is a supplement plan to Medicare and requires any Medicare eligible individual to have both Parts A & B of Medicare in order to participate.
- A retiree must be receiving a retirement allowance from an eligible plan and must apply within 31 days of a qualifying event.
- The plan is a bundled with the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) and is not available as a stand-alone product.
- Rates are based on your enrollment date and Medicare eligibility of any dependents you wish to cover.