Medicare Part-D Prescription Drug Plan
- The NDPERS Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan has Express-Scripts Incorporated (ESI) as the carrier.
- The retiree or their covered spouse must have Parts A & B of Medicare in order to participate in the plan.
- A retiree must be receiving a retirement allowance from an eligible plan and must apply within 31 days of a qualifying event.
- The Dakota Retiree Plan is bundled with the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan.
- Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amounts (IRMAA)
- Late Enrollment Penalty (LEP)
- Low Income Subsidy (LIS)
- Creditable Coverage Notice
- ESI 90 Day Supply North Dakota Pharmacy Network
- Medicare Drug Coverage Under Part A, Part B, Part D
- 2019 Medicare Part-D ESI Formulary List
- 2018 Medicare Part D ESI Formulary List