Skip to main content

457 Deferred Compensation


  • This is a voluntary supplemental retirement savings program while you were actively working.
  • You can rollover funds from one qualified plan to another.
  • To begin distributions, please contact your provider agent to complete the necessary paperwork.  Any paperwork requiring NDPERS signature must be submitted to our office allowing at least 2-3 days processing time.
  • Upon reaching age 70 ½ you will be required to take a Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) from your account.
  • In the event of a divorce, please review the Qualified Domestic Relations Order for additional information.  

Plan Handbook Overview
457 Deferred Comp Plan Handbook


Additional Information