- The Third Party Administrator for the NDPERS FlexComp Plan is WageWorks.
- Eligible employees are those employed by the State of North Dakota, participating District Health Units or members of the Legislative Assembly who are at least 18 years of age, work at least 20 hours per week for 20 or more weeks per year, and whose positions are regularly funded and not of limited duration (i.e., permanent).
- Initial enrollment period is within 31 days of employment into an eligible position or within 31 days of an IRS Qualified Change in Status.
- NDPERS conducts an Annual Enrollment in the fall each year with participation effective January 1 of the following year. To continue participation, an employee must make an active election each year to participate in the FlexComp Plan.
- The FlexComp Plan year is January 1 through December 31, with a grace period until March 15 of the following year.
- There are three ways an individual can participate in the FlexComp Plan:
- Elect to pre-tax eligible premiums (premium conversion).
- Elect to have a medical spending account.
- Elect to have a dependent care account.
- Understand Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Understand Dependent Care FSA
- Estimator Tool
- FlexComp Reimbursement Options
- Navigate the WageWorks website
- Submit Claims Online
- How to read your FlexComp Communications
- Mobile App User Guide
- Mobile App FAQ
- How to user your Debit Card
- How to submit a Debit Card Expense Substantiation Form
- How to Validate a Debit Card Transaction Online